Guerrilla Graphix is happy to assist you with your custom screen printing project. Promote your band, school, family event or just make some cool shirts! Stop by our Base Camp office in Nob Hill for a quote or more information. Our office is located at 223 Sierra Drive SE, 87108.
Our screen printing process involves creating a “screen” or stencil, and then using that stencil to apply up to 6 layers of ink on the printing surface. Each color is applied using a different screen, printed one layer at a time to achieve the final design. The ink used in screen printing is applied thicker than digital printing, which results in brighter colors even on darker garments. We can also print with a water based discharge process. Our screen printing professionals will help you decide which technique is best for your design. Call or stop by today!
We have the ability to print up to six different colors with designs up to 13 by 17 inches.
- We charge $15 to burn each screen in your design.
- Our minimum screen printing run is 12 garments.
- 12+ garments “Short Run” pricing : $3.00 (per print) for the first color and $2.00 (per print) for each additional color.
- 36+ “Long Run” Pricing : $2.00 (per print) with each additional printed color costing $1.50 (per print). Larger quanity runs qualify of deeper discounts.
- Blank Garments can run anywhere between $3.00 and $12.00 each depending on a number of factors, including fabric, quality, country of origin, style and size.
- You can stop by our Basecamp office to view garment samples and our catalog which has literally hundreds of selections.
- Customers can also supply their own garments with some limitations.
- Deposit is required on most jobs.
- Turnaround is one week with RUSH pricing available.
- Artwork Setup or Design: $50 per hour
For a speedy quote on your job, call Guerrilla Graphix Basecamp Monday through Friday between 10 AM and 6 PM (Mountain Time) @ (505) 503-8805 or submit an inquiry with the form below.
Click here for a .pdf of the above image – Call (505)503-8805 with any questions – We have garment samples and catalogs at our base camp office!